CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Bitten By the Bug Challenge


I am a day late on this challenge and hopefully now that I have my scraproom almost unpacked I can get caught up with all of my projects.
For this challenge we were to use the wreath from Joys of the Season. I took a picture frame that I had and covered the mat in paper. I used both the wreaths and layered them together. The letters J & Y are Plantin Schoolbook and the script words are Cursive 101. The tag is from All Mixed Up. The photo corners are QK. I layered the letters to make them look like chipboard and added the heart from Plantin Schoolbook to the tag. Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is so cute!!! I love it:)
Laura

Regina Easter said...

Susie, this frame is outstanding...i love the black frame to....i am so glad to have you as a bbtb designer...hope you get all settled in soon...hugs..

Anonymous said...

This is great. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your blog and all your great projects/layouts.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

Lynn said...

This is so beautiful!!