CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

BBTB Owl Layout

This was for our weekly challenge. We were to use the owl from Happily Ever After. The script words are Stone Script, Cuttin Up & Cursive 101. The flowers are Mickey & Friends and the flourishes are SYI and Joys of the Season. The square with Kaitlin's name is from Accent Essentials. I made the scallop paper and border on the Design Studio. I took these pictures of Kaitlin a few weeks ago and I have been wanting to do a layout with them and I really like how this came out. There are several more pictures that I will be using, she actually wanted me to take her picture so we spent the afternoon at my Mom's house and did a photo shoot.

If you haven't checked out Regina's site http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/ you are really missing out. She has weekly challenges that everyone can play along with and some great contests.


12 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is adorable...I just love it..Krista

michelle said...

This is gorgeous ! fabulous colours !!

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous layout!

Regina Easter said...

so colorful and fun...great job...

Anonymous said...

beautiful page....

DeeDee said...

WOW Susie, this is gorgeous....you do GREAT work girlie!!!

Carole Beath said...

What a wonderful page, Susie. And such great news about the MRI.

Anonymous said...

Very cute page, but Kaitlin is even cuter!! Love you all!!!

~Britt

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so beautiful Susie! We've never chatted before, so HI! :) I see you're from Georgetown. Before I moved out here to Reno, I lived in Paris, right down the road from you! So HI old neighbor! :) I do so love Kentucky. It's so beautiful (although I do NOT miss the humidity and tornado warnings!) All three of my children were born and raised there, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. :)
This layout is gorgeous! You do such beautiful work! Hope you're having a great week!

michelle said...

Hey Susie ! i hope you are keeping well i havn't seen you post and wondered where you was !! take care my friend !!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout like ALWAYS! Sorry I haven't responded back. I just got back from TN a few days ago. I'll try to send you a longer e-mail.

Nikki said...

What a wonderful LO!! The colors are gorgeous and all the detail is amazing!