CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Challenge Cards


I am in a scrapbook club through hubby's work Toyota and our challenge last month was to make 2 cards using a piece of paper that had a word or quote on it that they gave us.The butterfly card is my favorite. I used Teardrop for the butterfly and welded it together with my Design Studio software to make a flip card and Stretch Your Imagination for Spring. QK for the flourishes and the small tab. You can't actually see the quote on these pictures because I put it them on the inside of the cards.
On the basket card I used Doodlecharms for the basket welded together to make a flip card and Stretch Your Imagination for the bunny rabbit. Hoppy is Doodletype and Easter is Opposites Attract welded together.

2 comments:

michelle said...

These are lovely Susie great job !!!

Lynn said...

Girl, I just don't know how you do it. Everything you create is fabulous!