CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

' Arte y pico ' award


I am late in posting this, I have been really busy with Caleb. He had surgery to have his port taken out and he is doing really good.
I have been awarded this by Michelle. Thanks Michelle you are so sweet. You can check out her blog here: http://bcr8iv.blogspot.com/ She is very talented!!! and I would love to meet her someday. I really haven't been blogging long enough to know who to pass this onto.Most of the time I'm just a lurker on some really awesome blogs. So for now I will give this award to all the talented ladies that inspire me every day. Hopefully soon I will add links to five blogs when I have time and I don't have a 3 year old yelling for Mommy every 2 minutes!!!

No comments: