CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A few things that I have done recently....

Sorry I have been missing again. My wonderful father in law passed away from lung cancer. I will be so glad when this year is over, my uncle, aunt, mom and father in law have passed away this year :(
I grew up in Eastern Ky the mountains, my dad loved to dig ginseng, we spent a lot of times in the woods.
My daughter wrote this poem several years ago and I made this layout for the funeral for her Papaw, my father in law.
This was my mom and dad while they were dating. My sissy has been coming and scrapping with me, she found this paper and it was perfect for this layout and pictures.

I made this card for my friends baby shower. So cute......

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

These are great projects. Love the one with the tractor and poem. Thanks for sharing them.
JoAnn

Unknown said...

you do such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

I love your layouts and the monkey on this onesie project is adorable!! I am a CTMH Consultant and would love for you to be apart of my awarding winning team. Please email me and we can discuss all the perks your receive :) ~Happy Scrappin' http://thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com