CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

I got to play today in my scrap room for National Scrapbook Day. I told my sweetie that I was going to my room and play all day, he was so sweet and let me. The kids played in and outside today in between the rain. I got this two page layout done for one of the Challenges at My Pink Stamper- Challenge 11, May Day. I need to take some family pictures to add to it. I know I am bad, my LSS has me ruined with designing classes, I make the layout first and then add pictures. I got to play with some of my favorite Cricut cartridges, Serenade and Storybook. I found this awesome sketch on the internet at Sketch Savvy. I am still working on some of the great challenges at My Pink Stamper.
Hope you had a wonderful National Scrapbook Day!!!

3 comments:

Emily S said...

GORGEOUS!!

Tracy said...

Love this layout.

Barb Craft said...

Wow... this LO is fabulous!! I love the tree!!
barb :)