CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cleaning out Scrap Room

I have been cleaning out my scraproom and Ihave decided that I am going to part with most of my QK alphabets. I don't use them at all since I have bought my Cricut. I am also going to sell my QK Silhouette. It have hardly been used at all. I just like my Cricut, I know it's nice that you can cut out any font from your computer with it but I just haven't used it since the Cricut. I will list each item with the price and shipping will be determined if you see something that you want:
Quickutz Silhouette $150
(I gave over $300 for this when we bought it and unlike the Cricut software this lets you load on more than one computer)
Quickutz Complete Alphabets:
These are way below what I purchased them for but I just want to clean out my room and send them to a good home.
Deisel with Shadow- $125
Tangerine with Shadow-$125
Roxy with Shadow-$125
Emily- $75
Abigail-$75
Abigail Grand-$75
Journal Grand-$75
Maddie Anne- $75
I have several more that I am going to go through and probably post later.
I'm embarassed to say that most of these alphabets have never been used. My hubby spoils me rotten.
If you are local and want anything I can arrange to meet you. Also if you want to see anything I can email you a picture.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

I can relate, since getting the cricut, I don't use my sizzlits/quikutz anymore. But I just can't get rid of them knowing how much I put into them. Good luck with selling your stuff.