CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Guys...

My friend Brandy came over this weekend to scrap with me. We didn't get a lot done but we had a lot of fun. This is a layout I did of my two very special guys. I still need to add some journaling. They were looking on the internet at old tractors when I snapped this picture of them. The words Daddy, Caleb and Buddies was made using a strip of Core Color paper run through a labelmaker and then sanded to bring out the inner color. We found the idea in my new PageMaps book, if you haven't bought it yet it is packed with all kinds of great ideas.
I will post some more projects later that I have been working on for Melissa.
Have a blessed evening!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really good layout

Anonymous said...

Very nice layout, and a great picture.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com