CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love Card


I did this for another challenge at the local scrapbook store. I had fun doing this challenge. I don't make a lot of cards but my goal this year is to make all my family and friends a homemade card. I may give this one to my sweetie for Valentines Day.

I used Chatterbox paper, QK flourish die set, Cricut Opposite Attract, Accent Essentials & George, stickles, Cats Eye Inks and Prima flowers.
*** I got so excited when I saw Regina Easter had commented on my card on the Cricut message board, "My hubby said is that like if Bill Jordan said my buck was nice". I told him it was even better than that. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

this is so pretty!!!

Lynn said...

This is a really pretty card! Great job, I love your blog!